Please read before posting comments
- This is a moderated forum, meaning comments are reviewed before they are posted. As a result there will be a delay before your posts appear on the site. It can be within an hour or take several hours, depending on what time of day you post your comment.
- We will not publish comments that incorporate the full text of articles from other sources. For articles, provide a maximum of 3-4 paragraphs and a URL.
- We will not post racist, sexist or sexually explicit comments, obvious commercial promotion, off-topic comments or comments that constitute a slur against a person or group.
- We will not publish comments that deride a person or group of people for their physical characteristics, and we will not post comments from “cyberbullies.”
- Comment posters grant rights for their material to be posted on San Jose Inside as well as reposted and or excerpted on the web sites of other members of the Virtual Valley Network, including the print edition of Metro Silicon Valley, a free weekly newspaper distributed in the greater San Jose area.
Mission Statement: This site is designed to encourage political debate, discussion and change in our city, started by people who value San Jose and are interested in her future and in this valley’s place in the state and nation.
Disclaimer: All views expressed on this site are solely the opinion of the individual writer.
Comment Policy: Please read our comment policy before posting.
© 2013 San Jose Inside. All rights reserved. Contact us